Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I Finally Did It

I had been wanting a tattoo for a long time. I already have a tramp stamp, but that was a "dumb, I just turned 18 thing". I have been obsessed with quote tattoos and there was one particular quote I always wanted, but couldn't figure out where to put it. Plus, I'm a super anxious, non talking on the phone, asking questions type of person. But, I went against all odds, made my own appointment and went in and got it done. I have been going through tough times lately and I like how I will forever be able to look down and know that I will be okay. Here is the fabulous work of art:
I couldn't be any more excited or feel any more accomplished than I am right now. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and I'm actually liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment