Thursday, December 9, 2010

Celebrity Crushes

Everybody has one, or multiple ones, don't lie and say you don't. If you haven't noticed already, my taste is pretty much all over the board so most will be surprised by who I crush on. And here we go with reference photos:
Michael Cera
 How can you not love him? He's the cutest, sweetest looking thing on the planet, for real.

50 Cent
He has the best smile and is my favorite rapper of all time. Enough said.

Adam Sandler
Funniest man alive and absolutely adorable.

Weezy
I don't know why, so don't ask. There's just something about him.

Gordon Ramsey
He's a hard ass and I love it.

Robert Pattinson
I adore him. His looks, his accent, his corny acting. Everything.

Wyclef Jean

I love his music. I've always had a thing for dreads. He's just plain fantastic.

Nicolas Cage
I have no real explanation for this one, I just like him. I think after I watched The Family Man, I was hooked.

Hugh Laurie
I think the picture speaks for itself. Plus, he's hilarious.

That's it for now. Surprised by my choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment