Monday, December 20, 2010

Eric

This blog post is dedicated to the cutest and Asian that I know, Mr. Eric.

I have not known Eric very long, but I met him through my niece Ashleigh as he is her best friend. Any friend of Ashleigh is a friend of mine. Eric has taught me that you can buy earings that look like you have "big gauges" in your ears or "plugs", so we now have the same earrings. He has also introduced me to Thai food. He doesn't like the movie Get Him To The Greek other than the part where P. Diddy says in a text message "Where in the eff are you? I'm going to kill you! :) (smiley face). Eric also has the funniest pictures in the world, I mean who can look any cuter or funnier just petting a horse? So, Eric, this is your gift, I hope you enjoy, and come by the house anytime you wish, as we always enjoy your company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment