Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SpongeBob SquarePants

We absolutely love SpongeBob, or as Phoenix calls him, FungeBob in this house. He has been my favorite cartoon ever since he came out and I guess I passed that down to Phoenix. She used to have a toddler bed and bedding with him on it. I know that he is very controversial as some people say he isn't appropriate for children and some people even say he's gay, which is just a weird thing to think, and what would it matter anyways? We have toys and pajamas galore of him. So I have decided to dedicate today to my pal SpongeBob who will hopefully be a staple in this house for years to come.

Me with puppet SpongeBob.

Phoenix sleeping wonderfully in a Spongebob bed.

Eating while sitting in a SpongeBob chair.

Trying to escape wearing SpongeBob pajamas.

Just chilling on a SpongeBob table.

The SpongeBob table after it's many years of use as a sticker magnet.

SpongeBob dinner tray, because how else would you eat?

Lastly, the many faces, sizes, and shapes of SpongeBob that we own. (That I could find at this moment in time)

Some may call it an obsession; I just call it love. Love for a character that lives in a pineapple under the sea. How could it get any cooler than that?

1 comment:

  1. I have at least 7 sets of spongebob twin bed sheets that we don't use because we recently changed the boys bedding. Lemme know if you'd like them. We have curtains, and wall decals too if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete