Monday, December 20, 2010

Aunt Donna

Now we move on to my Aunt Donna. She is my favorite Aunt and the most involved Aunt in my life.

She is always one phone call away, no matter the time of day, even when I forget that not everybody is awake at 3am, Donna will answer her phone and talk to me. She is also a fantastic babysitter and even begs to babysit more. Phoenix, my daughter absolutely adores her and I'm so glad that she can be around somebody that loves her so much. She has a little chihuahua named Tinkerbell who is her best friend. She is also the master of any Farmville games, especially Candy Shop. I can't count on my hands the number of times I have had to call her to ask her for advice on my Candy Shop, so I call her my Candy Shop Supervisor.  Donna, thank you for everything you do for us and for always having an ear ready to listen. You are always positive and always there. We thank you for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment