Monday, December 20, 2010

Ashley

On the surface, Ashley is my Criminal Justice instructor and advisor.

But really to me she is not only a teacher, but somebody that I can call on when I am confused, upset, or just stressed to the max. I have never once been turned down by Ashley when I have needed help. She also hates when I say the word "annoying" because I think I annoy her when I ask her so many things. It is hard these days to bond with people, but I sure have found a bond with Ashley. We both have daughters, and she is an excellent mother who works hard to give her daughter everything she possibly can.  How can I not admire that? Ashley is a fantastic example of a great person, and I always worry about letting her down, and then she tells me to be quiet and to not even think about that. Now that is a true friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment