Monday, December 20, 2010

Sarah

Next is Sarah, my friend and used to be neighbor.

Sarah is a wonderful mother to a son and a daughter ages 3 and under. She understands me and my life in ways that many people don't. We both have children that do things at their own pace instead of the pace of "cookie cutter" children and we have gotten a lot of flack for it. We have been each other's leaning posts and have helped each other through the tough times, the sad times, and the times we didn't think we could make it through it. It is so weird how similar our stories are, even though we are very different people. We used to be neighbors, but we had to move. It was a good, but sad move for us. But we should totally take the time to see each other more. Hope you enjoy this dedicated to you. I put my heart into it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment