Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Biltmore House

This week, my mom, sister, my two nieces, and I took a trip to the Biltmore House in Asheville, N.C. for Christmas. My sister and nieces have been there several times. My mom had never been, and I have only been there once and that was during Easter. It was definitely beautiful since it was all decorated for Christmas, but MAN was it jam packed. Especially with schools on field trips. What school plans a field trip the week of Christmas? That should be illegal.

We ate at a restaurant on site, I can't think of the name, but being a picky eater I wasn't very excited. My sister made me try new foods, and they didn't kill me so I guess I survived, however, I will never be eating them again. They also served me the teeny tiniest hot chocolate I have ever seen. I decided to drink it like I was drinking tea with my pinky finger out, which caused my nieces to laugh hysterically, which caused me so almost choke to death. I will not be trying that out again either.

After the Biltmore House, and the fantastic eating experience, we went to the mall for some last minute Christmas shopping. The following are pictures from our journey:






No comments:

Post a Comment