Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Wishing

I thought I would spend today thinking about what I would love to get for Christmas, even if it is wishing, I think it will be fun. First off:
I would kill for a Keurig. Okay not really kill. but close. :o)

I would LOVE to have an Ipad, but who wouldn't?

Or a new pink laptop.
This new cell phone since my new one only weighs an ounce & I can barely see the screen.

An iced coffee frappe maker.

An Ipod dock, so I can jam out at home.

A kindle, just because.

My other tragus pierced.

A Weezy Hoodie.


That's it with the wishing for now. I'm sure I won't get any of these things, but that is quite alright with me as I didn't ask for any of them. I just kept them to myself. :o)


5 comments:

  1. I want a keurig and I don't even almost like coffee products or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kill for a pink laptop...literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a hoodie because they remind me of highschool. I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O and I will be stealing this idea for a blog topic. "your the inspiration" you will now be singing that chicago tune in your head for all of eternity. Or you will have no idea what song I'm talking about and think I'm crazy. Either way I'm still stealing this idea.

    ReplyDelete