Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Bronchitis Eve

So, Phoenix has been coughing off and on all week but it we weren't very worried since the cough would only appear about every other day. Last night she was coughing in her sleep and it sounded like she was choking so I frantically called Jer's work to have him come home. That was a job in itself. I called his work around 45 times and somebody picked up only twice; once I was left on hold for 10 minutes, and the other time I finally got to talk to him.

Well, come to find out she has a "pretty bad case of Bronchitis" the Dr. said and that if she isn't close to a humidifier, it will turn into Pneumonia. This scares us because Phoenix has rarely been sick in her 4 years of life. She also HATES to take medicine. We finally got her to take the medicine, then about an hour later she threw up basically on me. :o( What a bad start to such a fun, cheerful, and happy holiday. She seems to have already started to feel some better which is a great relief.

We did "Christmas" tonight with my mom and stepdad, my sister and brother in law, and their two daughters, but I will list what everybody received tomorrow. Tonight I will leave you with a picture of my Princess in hopes that she feels like this tomorrow for Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment