Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas!

And we have SNOW! Lots and lots of snow. To the point that hopefully this blog will post since I have a feeling we are going to be losing power since it keeps flickering. They are calling for around 6-12 inches and for it to continue snowing well into tomorrow. I'm ready for it to be over with, but that's just me.

This was Phoenix's first year to really understand Santa and I don't know if it's because she's a teenager in the morning, or because she was freaked out that a "stranger" came into her house to give her presents, but she wasn't very impressed at first. She didn't really want to touch the presents and couldn't understand how they got under the tree. Eventually she started opening presents, thank goodness. She definitely doesn't feel good today and stayed home, while I went alone to Christmas Dinner at my sister's.

Now onto what we received. I wish I had pictures, but it really slipped my mind, so all I have is a mental list. Sorry!

Me-
3 things of Toblerone chocolates
Pajamas
A scarf
Long tan boots
Short gray boots
Towels
Over mit-we lost ours in the move
A gift certificate for a free hair cut-this is much needed
Money
A KEURIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
AN EBOOK READER!!!!!!!!!

Jer-
Several movies
Knife set
Wallet
Lottery tickets
Money
Clothes

Phoenix-
Nintendo DS XL
Tons of DS games
4 movies
Build A Bear she can make herself (with help of course)
A tool kit
Clothes
Soccer cleats
Long tan boots
K'Nex
Backyardigans blanket
A gift certificate for her first ever hair cut-also much needed
Fushigi-or Super Magic Gravity Ball, as she calls it
Slinky
M & M's
ZhuZhu pet
Pajamas
A set of cars
Stuffed animals
Dr. Seuss book

That's all I can think of for now and we still haven't had Christmas with my dad yet. We were definitely spoiled this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment