Monday, December 20, 2010

Mrs. Allen

I accepted this forward on Facebook that said we had to make something for the first five people that responded. I am not a very creative person as I cannot sing, draw, knit, sew, crochet, etc., so I decided that I would dedicate a blog post to each person, and it just so happens I will have to do it for eight people actually, but that is fine with me. This blog post  is dedicated to Mrs. Allen.

I have known her for years as her youngest daughter and I have been friends for years. She was also my most favorite English teacher in the whole wide world. She is always there for advice, for a helping hand, or a shoulder to cry on. When I need help with college homework, she is only a Facebook message or an e-mail away. They say some people are put into your life for a reason and I truly believe Mrs. Allen is one of those people. I know that 20 years from now I could always call on her and she would do whatever she could for me. So, Mrs. Allen, thank you for being a fantastic teacher, a wonderful friend, and an admirable mentor. I love you! 

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too; I couldn't have asked for a more meaningful gift. Thank you, and I bet you could call me Susan, if you tried hard enough.

    ReplyDelete