Sunday, January 30, 2011

Math!

ARGH!  Math is my arch nemesis.  If it's not one thing getting in my way, it's another, and now I am having an evil duel with math.  I don't know what got into me with signing up for an ONLINE math class.  I must have been drunk.  Well, that isn't true since I don't drink, but I must not have been thinking clearly that is for sure.

I assumed that all math entailed numbers of some sort.  I didn't know math would include sentences and definitions that make it seem like it is English class.  I must be naive or dumb.  Not sure which just yet.  All I know is that I just spent almost 5 hours working on my homework.  I TRIED to work on it the other day but it made my head spin so I stupidly let it all wait till the last minute.  Never again I tell you, never again.

I said on my Facebook that I would rather gouge my eyes out with a plastic butter knife than do my math homework, and boy is that the truth.  At least I completed what was due and I have about 15 days to work on the next assignments.  Hopefully I space them out so I don't make my brain want to jump out of my head again.  This is how I feel:

1 comment: