Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Jer went to work with dad today and Phoenix and I just lounged around the house.  Mom brought lunch over which was nice.  I'm getting ready to go to the movies with my nieces which should be fun.  We are going to see The Rite.  Hopefully it's scary, but not too scary as I am a chicken.

Other than that, Jer's paycheck is missing.  He deposited it in the bank yesterday and it has yet to be put in his account.  The people on the phone can't tell him anything, so we have to wait until Monday to talk to somebody about his money floating in oblivion.  Not fun, but hopefully we will figure out what's going on.

Sorry that I am boring lately.  I am just doing the school thing, the worrying about bills thing, and the mothering thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment