Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday!

I couldn't sleep all night because Jer snores like a vacuum cleaner so I've been exhausted all day.  Even the countless attempts at elbowing him would not make him be quiet.  At one point I told him to please stop breathing and in his sleep he replied "If I stop breathing, I won't be alive."  I followed that with a "Well, then at least you would be quiet."  Yes, I could've just gone to sleep in Phoenix's bunk bed or on the couch, but I stubborn.

Then early this morning we had a lady come out to appraise the house for our landlord.  At least that was quick. Then Jer check his bank account this morning and his money still wasn't in the account.  He called the bank and they said it wouldn't clear until midnight tonight, which makes absolutely no sense.  If he would've brought the check before 2 this afternoon it would clear, but if he brought it in on Friday it wouldn't?  So after a couple calls, he finally got his money.

Next I went to clean Nana's house, then we went on a quick trip to the store to find me a new cell phone but they didn't have the one I wanted so I will just have to wait.  Lastly, I took a dreaded math test that turned out terribly.  All in all, it was a productive and interesting day!  Hopefully I can sleep tonight or the vacuum clearner is going to the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment