Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reliability

Some people just plain suck at being reliable.  For the second time in a row, I was stood up by my doctor, with no phone call or notice.  He just wasn't there.  I only get to see him about once every 3 months so this is a big deal.  They can't fit me into another appointment with him until March.  That means I will go over 2 months without medication.  How is that even legal?

Needless to say I became defeated after hearing the doctor was not there, even after I talked to him on the phone 2 weeks ago and he told me he would see me today.  Whatever.  There's nothing that can be done about it now, but it really put a kink in my day and a kink my life.  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. that is surprising. seeing as how doctors are eager to book those office visits to get those office visit fees.

    ReplyDelete